Past is the past

Monday, March 2, 2015

It's hurts to have hate in your heart.

I find myself struggling with the amount of time I have consumed myself with hatred and thinking about the evil things these people have done. I guess not everyone has a conscious and can just merely go about there day to day lives know that an inexcusable action can rip a family to shreds.

I have struggled to come to grips with the amount of evil people project onto others. How can people possibly lay their heads down at night knowing the absolute shitty things they have done when they themselves have children.

I want my old life back, I want my kids to be home. It sickens me to think that we have to move back in a house that is not done. I have cried myself to the point of exhaustion. For days at a time I won't even eat. I feel as if I haven't slept in days, I wake up constantly through the night wondering why us? I find myself questioning my whole life, wondering what I did at any point in my life that would have brought this on to my family.

My husband said I'm killing myself, the thought process, the obsession with the hatred I have for Phoenix Renovation, and Liberty Mutual. So frustrated and literally drowning in bills that we can't pay because of Liberty Mutual retaliation to stop Additional Living Expenses. The look on my kids faces when we can't afford to go to fun things. It breaks my heart and it's not fair to them. It fuels the rage that I have for each and every person that has partaken in the whole series of events this past year.

Everyone has a breaking point and I'm almost there. I will not allow for my kids to be stuck in the middle of this who mess. I have sold every last thing of mine except my wedding ring that has value to help us get caught up on bills and to give the kids some normal. I have nothing else except my pride, and the pride of my family which I'm willing to go to jail for to out everyone's part and make your life as much hell as you have given my family.  I have less than 30 days to move my family back into a house that is to be frank a piece of shit with the work Phoenix has done, the whole house will be redone and I will not stop until my family is home.

You have called the cops on me twice, laughed in my face, talked about my kids, tried to run my brother over with a car, one of your sub contractors calling me a bitch in your presence stepped toward me as if he was going to hit me, thank god my brother intervened, having random people text me. I'm pretty sure that goes against your church going ways, but who am I to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment