Past is the past

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I had one mission and that mission went down in stealth mode.

Our Mission Kidnapping the PS4 controller.

While making dinner my husband asked if I was going to make white gravy, I said no because we don't have any flour. He said sure it's ok you don't have to go, then a long pause, no really you don't have to make any. 
I knew he had one motive and that was to get some game time in with out me giving him crap for playing it. He just got the new Call of Duty game. Not even going to lie the graphics on that game are pretty awesome. That's besides the point. I agreed to go to the grocery store, he happened to be in the kitchen at this time and I motioned to Ashton to grab the controller. Once he had the package the mission would start. He grabbed the controller and we were off.

I started our journey in the car, here is Ashton with the beloved Controller.
The kid is a nut case.
This picture is when he knew I had his controller.
It's a boy. His controller being weighed at the store.
Posing with Bananas.

Posing with a new brew.


Go home controller......you're drunk.
 When we got back home he got his controller back, he examined it to make sure it had no scratches, and it wasn't injured. (he was doing this to be a smart ass.) He never knows what to expect with me and this is just one incident that makes him realize he is one lucky fella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment