Past is the past

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Beware there is a CRAZY on the loose!

This was a month ago but I can't help but laugh every single time I think of it! My poor husband may kill me for posting this but it must be shared!
I was still working nights about a month ago when Adam wanted to watch "This is the End" before I went to work. I agreed even though to be honest I really didn't want to watch the movie. Myself, Adam and Landon are down in "Mancave" if you will watching this movie, Ashton is spending the night at a friends house. 30 minutes into the movie our cat starts meowing at the top of the stairs. (which really isn't nothing new considering it's what he has been doing for sometime)
Never the less the cats meowing, Adam glances up stairs and says someone in flashing a laser pointer in through the window from the back yard. Intrigued we headed up stairs and he said " WAIT, I'm going to hall ass out side and maybe scare them." Well he did and there was nobody out there. We stood guard for about 5 minutes then headed back down stairs. 
Adam- "There it is again."
Erin- " Are you freaking kidding me?"
keep in mind folks I have not seen this light yet just going off the cat meowing and my husbands accusations.
Here we are 2 grown adults G.I. Joe crawling up the stairs so that the assailant doesn't see us. Landon by this time is in complete hysterics. I'm talking laughing so hard he's drooling and can't catch his breath. As Adam quotes Boyz N the Hood he says "Hit the lights!"
I'm with Landon at this point and time just not being able to contain myself on how ridiculous we must look.
Adam says quick go get the gun (joking of course) I scrambled on the hard wood floors making my way through dust and debris to gain access to Landon's artillery of nerf guns. Neither Adam or Landon knew what I was doing. I then had to make my way back to battle zone concealing my weapon of choice! After our investigation it turns out to be the smoke detectors flashing red light! 

No comments:

Post a Comment